At Fishtree, we believe that no two educational journeys should be alike. That’s why our team of passionate innovators and world changers strive to ensure all learners experience a unique journey personalized to their needs and aspirations. We are more than just a personalized learning platform. Fishtree helps K-12, higher education and corporate educators around the world deliver a scalable, personalized learning experience to every learner with the click of a button.
Is this job for you? It is if…
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself a natural networker. You are innovative and thrive on problem solving and strategic thinking.
- You want to accelerate your sales career while being part of an incredible start-up journey, not only with a desire to contribute to your individual success and but also to the success of our organization as a whole.
- You are a natural competitor and not afraid to fail fast. You understand the importance of being part of a team, working hard, having fun while doing it and not afraid of learning new things.
- You are enthusiastic and thrive on being part of a collaborative environment. You care about the culture and environment where you work and you plan to take ownership of the time you spend with us to truly make an impact.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing professional who has the ability to serve as a seamless interface between our product and target markets. This person should have the ability to work closely with our product and sales teams and through product expertise and situational fluency around the target markets, deliver best-in-class marketing assets.
- Consistently gather market and customer insights to inform positioning, requirements, market gaps and opportunities, segmentation and use cases
- Translate the value proposition for the product into clear, compelling communication across our designated markets
- Draft and produce relevant and engagement copy for all sales and customer facing assets
- Manage the execution and deployment of release readiness communications, including global release notes and internal release webinars
- Work closely with the Management team to refine product messaging
- Coordinate updates to product messaging and sales scripts, ensuring all documents are refreshed on a quarterly basis
- Master content knowledge for programmatic areas of expertise
- Monitor industry trends and institution or organization-specific issues to better inform the marketing and sales approach
- Attend select prospect and customer meetings
- Perform project management for the full calendar of marketing activities
- Develop a data-driven quarterly strategic plan for generating and nurturing across the assigned product markets.
- Assist in the development of lead nurturing campaigns that turn passive inquiries into qualified leads ready for marketing contact
- Execute on strategy leveraging our Pardot email automation platform to build, report, and adjust campaigns
- Partner with VP of Operations to ensure marketing consultants are effectively delivering quality and consistent output.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years experience in product marketing, marketing management, business development, market development, product management or related roles required.
- Proven track record of working in a commercial environment required.
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices required.
- Knowledge of a Solution-Centric messaging preferred.
- Demonstrated writing and editing experience in a professional environment required.
- Ability to communicate professionaly and effectively with internal and external contacts, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of lead generation, ROI analysis and optimaization required.
- Demonstrated experience translating business and sales goals into actionable marketing plans and assets tailored to meet those objectives.
- Experience with CRM systems required; Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Experience with HTML/Sharepoint required.
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation systems required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Must be willing to work out of our Arlington, VA office.
To apply for this position please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to attach your resume or CV.