At Fishtree, we believe that no two educational journeys should be alike. That’s why our team of passionate innovators and world changers strive to ensure all learners experience a unique journey personalized to their needs and aspirations. We are more than just a personalized learning platform. Fishtree helps K-12, higher education and corporate educators around the world deliver a scalable, personalized learning experience to every learner with the click of a button.
Is this job for you? It is if…
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself a natural networker. You are innovative and thrive on problem solving and strategic thinking.
- You consider yourself to be the CEO of your sales territory.
- You want to accelerate your sales career while being part of an incredible start-up journey, not only with a desire to contribute to your individual success and but also to the success of our organization as a whole.
- You are a natural competitor and not afraid to fail fast. You understand the importance of being part of a team, working hard, having fun while doing it and not afraid of learning new things.
- You are enthusiastic and thrive on being part of a collaborative environment. You care about the culture and environment where you work and you plan to take ownership of the time you spend with us to truly make an impact.
- Drive net new sales of our easy-to-use SaaS platform within your assigned territory.
- Master our platform, sales presentation, demo, sales methodology and sales process through our comprehensive sales onboarding program.
- Become an industry expert and immerse yourself in the HigherEd Market to ensure you are fluent in our customer’s challenges and consult them via a solutions based sale.
- Convert cold and warm leads and actively prospect to drive our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Build and maintain your pipeline of prospects to exceed monthly quotas, while ensuring consistent forecasting accuracy.
- Utilize our CRM and sales automation tools to appropriately and effectively manage your business.
- Consistently follow our internal rules of engagement and standard operating procedures.
- Always serve as a good steward of company resources and have the best interest of the company and your colleagues in mind.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years’ solutions-based technology sales experience preferred, but will consider other sales experience.
- Experience carrying a quota and working through a full sales lifecycle required.
- Must demonstrate consistent quota achievement in previous roles (if applicable).
- Experience making cold calls, emailing and following up with prospective customers and conducting virtual meetings required.
- Experience using CRM tools like Salesforce.com required.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other office based applications preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- K12 industry knowledge preferred.
- Must be willing to work out of our Arlington, Virginia office.
To apply for this position please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to attach your resume or CV.